Fixed Post

LIST OF INTERVIEWS

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NEW F4F SAMUS IN VARIA SUIT IS ON SALE (AND I SHARE THE REBATE CODES)

I don’t how many units this edition will have but it will most certainly fly away soon. The new Metroid ¼ series of First4Figures is surprisingly very good. The paint job and the details of this new Samus are top notch and if there’s one thing to complain but is completely understandable is the pose. They gave the statue a more feminine pose just to remember us that there’s a girl inside the armor. I looks somewhat strange but isn't nothing that will ruin the work. I already ordered mine since I’ve sold the first F4F Varia Suit Samus because I needed the money, so to my lucky the replace more than equals the things for me. Even though I think the old pose was the coolest, the production values of this new statue is light years ahead of the old one. I bought the regular version for $364.99 using the code VARIAREG20 (which gave me a $20 discount). If you go to the Varia Suit Exclusive version with several green lights all over the armor be sure to use the VARIAEX30 code for a $30 rebate on the 429.99 statue. If you want the Exclusive version I suggest you to buy it soon as I foresee it will be gone very quickly. I believe both versions will soon been sold out. So my advice if you’re into Metroid series and want a very nice addition to your collection is to go to F4F site now and guarantee your statue. F4F outdone themselves with this new piece.   









No comments:

Post a Comment