Fixed Post

LIST OF INTERVIEWS

Sunday, May 15, 2016

FACE TO FACE: NEWER VERSION NOT ALWAYS MEANS BETTER VERSION

I realized that Hot Toys in an effort I admire to keep things fresh, redoes the heroes (actors?) faces for every new iteration of their characters. In my opinion, not always for the better. I don’t know if you’ll agree with me but let me show you some examples, after all an image worth a thousand words and two side by side should value even more. I really would like to hear some comments about this post. Oh, and I couldn’t left out the two versions of Hermione from Star Ace, so this not become a Hot Toys only issue.















Obs.: All of these figures (except the first Black Widow that is sold out) can be found on Sideshow Collectibles site. There's a search engine at the top so you can find the one you want to know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment