Fixed Post

LIST OF INTERVIEWS

Friday, May 13, 2016

I LIKE FRIDAY THE 13TH AND I LIKE MINIMALISM

Sideshow celebrated this Friday 13th with two launches. One I really don’t care about because I don’t like action figures and they launched a Jason action figure. On the other hand the other is a magnificent poster of Jason which is minimalist (I like that) and yet detailed where it needs to be. It’s a basically a three color close-up of my favorite serial killer, the one that frightened me as hell as child and cheered me at my teens. To me this is the best poster since the first Spider-Woman one (the only Sideshow premium print that I have). If you like all things Jason check Sideshow today. Besides the poster and the action figure, there’s also a premium format figure with one of the most coolest and funny bases yet: it rounded by frames of Jason’s most famous murders. It’s awesome as it’s cheesy. Just like Jason!   

Jason can't get cooler than that. 

The base of Jason PF! Sadistic murders! Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment