Fixed Post

LIST OF INTERVIEWS

Friday, November 11, 2016

NEW DEADPOOL PF QUICK OVERVIEW

The image that deceived making me drool over this statue for months
I admit that all the caos of explosions and grenades and missiles surrounding the new Deadpool PF are akin to the character personality. Having said that I think it turned a once cool clean statue - in a fabulous unique pose - into a complete overload, messy, crappy thing. The same happened with the price. If it doesn’t have all these bells and whistles and kept it clean it would cost at least $150 less. And would be instead of comical, pretty darn cool. The kissing face and the selfie stick would be enough to show the Deadpool’s funny attitude. The way it is the statue is a complete no-buy to me and the price absurd. I couldn’t be more shocked or frustrated when I saw the complete prototype on SDCC pics after spending months drooling over the preview pic on Sideshow’s site. I was glad I had sold my Deadpool with dead chicken exclusive PF because of that preview pic that showed none of the crap they attach to it. The base is horrendous and the use of translucent things – a common place in every new Sideshow statue I’ve seen recently – is completely excessive and that bloody missile is the apex of ridiculousness. I know, I know Deadpool is about some really ridiculous stuff but when I buy an statue I want it to look pretty and look cool, I don’t want it to look messy and ridiculous, only if it’s optional through removable interchangeable parts (like again the kissing face and the selfie stick). But I think I’m a lonely voice since the president of Sideshow manifested it was a big hit record pre-order statue. Even at this price range. 

No words can describe my feelings about this picture... :(


I couldn’t regret more I sold my old Deadpool. Shame on me. Maybe now there’s a new one everybody find cooler than the old one, the price of the chicken version drops on eBay reaching the plateau I sold it. Who knows? But if you love this one as you probably do, don't waste time click on the Sideshow sponsored link below and get yours:



-x-x-x-x-

Oh, and to those interested in a good fight, or a fight for good, below is the link for the petition asking Sideshow to begin their payment plans as soon as the figures are out for pre-order, giving us more months to pay at smaller monthly fees. If you like this idea, just click the link below and sign the petition. It will take just a minute and can make a lot of difference to all of us average-pocket collectors. 

Sideshow payment plans starting along with the pre-orders means more months to pay, meaning cheaper monthly fees, meaning more easier payments. If you want this to happen, sign the petition. It only takes a minute but can bring long term facilities to all of us Sideshow (and Prime 1 and Hot Toy and etc.) collectors.



1 comment:

  1. Nice post, I think you enjoyed the movie. I also did, But may be its new upcoming deadpool 2 break all its previous records. I already Watch deadpool 2 online videos and trailers. All trailers are like crazy videos of mad superhero. i really enjoyed videos and once again waiting for the precious movie.

    ReplyDelete